Saturday, May 13, 2006

35 Questions

I found this over at Jennifer's site....Pro played too.

1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? It's my first name and I like it.
2.What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? 1985 by Bowling for Soup
3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? I have to agree with Jennifer, Dana Reeve's death was so sad. I cried thinking about her poor son.
4. What color underwear are you wearing now? White, they're all white
5. Do you want a baby? Yes, but I think we're done.
6. What does your dad do for a living? He's the manager of a chemical plant in WV. Please no Green Peace trolls. I didn't make him do it.
7. What does your mom do for a living? Be available to hear me complain, cry, and revel in my kid's accomplishments 24/7
8. What are your pet's names? Ezra and Phoebe...my mom has my Haley cat, she stole her from me.
9. What color are your bed sheets? white, I like white
10. What are the last three digits of your phone number? 359
11. What was the last concert you went to? Bruce Springsteen
12. Who was with you? My old high school boyfriend, our SOs didn't want to go and spend the major amount of bucks for tickets, so they stayed home with the kids.
13. What was the last film you watched? Mean Girls
14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? my neighbors, all of them
15. What food do you crave right now? a cuban panini from a restaurant down the street.
16. Did you dream last night? yes
17. What was the last tv show you watched? My Name is Earl
18. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? the mother's ring my husband bought for me on my first mother's day. It has Jacob, Ezra, and Phoebe's birthstones in it. I was touched that he would add the pets as well.
19. What is to the left of you? Phoebe the cat
20. What was the last thing you ate? a butter rum muffin from HEB
21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Jeff, the old high school boyfriend
22. Who last MSNd you? I don't MSN
23. Where is your significant other right now? walking the dog with the kids
24. Do you have a crush? Yes
25. What is his name? George on Grey's Anatomy
26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? Sometime before Adam was born
27. Are you on any meds? no
28. Do you have a mental disease? I am boy crazy, I think they may lead me to mental disease eventually.
29. What shirt are you wearing? a blue dress
30. Are you sexy? No, I am more the cute, next door type
31. What's your favorite store? Kohls
32. Are you thirsty? no, but I would love an alcoholic beverage even though it is 10 am
33. Can you ever imagine yourself getting married? I sometimes imagine myself not married...is that bad?
34. Who is someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? I would be here all day with that list...all my buds in WV, my college friends, my parents, Laura.....
35. Where do you work? at home, thank goodness

Everyone is tagged, I am off to a whole day of birthday parties and don't have time to link everyone. Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

kelly jeanie said...

She's still preoccupied...with 1985! Woohoohoo! Thank you so much for getting that song stuck in my head. :)

I loooove Kohl's. Lucky for me the closest one is a 90 minute drive, so I don't blow all my cash there. Because I so would.

andria said...

We are too close to the Kohls here. I didn't know what it was when it first opened and didn't go, but I went to find maternity clothes 2 years ago and I bet I go at least twice a month now. My husband loves it too so we go there for fun. It's our biggest downfall. I had to quit getting the paper because those Kohls ads lured me there every week.

anywherebutTX said...

Bowling for Soup= Awesome
Crush on George= Seriously?

andria said...

Well, I started watching Grey's Anatomy just to see how Patrick Dempsey grew up from all those 80s movies and he is extremely hot, but after George jumped up and birthed Bailey's baby, I was hooked.

andria said...

And they do have lots of golf shirts. My husband loves Kohls so much that when my son wants a toy, he reasons with his dad that they can go to Kohls and both get something. When he was smaller, he called it Daddy's store.