Saturday, November 24, 2007

NaBloPoMo Meme Number Two

More meme thievery....

5 Things found in my room

three baby books

a sewing machine

lots and lots of Legos

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:

Parasail

Be on Oprah's Favorite Things Show (not greedy much)

Build a new home

Go to culinary school

Travel in an RV to Yellowstone


5 things found in my bag

my mini camera/video recorder

a bottle of bubbles

two diapers

two pacifiers

four tubes of lipstick

5 things in my wallet

Driver’s license

a gift card to Origins

a raincheck for a three pound bag of lemons

a charge card

a spare car key


5 things I’m currently “in to”

WebKinz

Homemade Gourmet

Hiding veggies in my kids food

Private Practice, Pushing Daisies, and Chuck

Lemon Zinger tea

1 comment:

Dana said...

Pushing Daisies

Love this one! The boys watch it too. It's strange but funny.