Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Hate Texas

I hate our neighborhood. With a passion. This is by far the worst place I have ever lived. Even the crappy apartment I lived in during graduate school was in a nicer neighborhood and the people were friendly.

We woke up this morning to find a wet bag of dog shit on top of my husband's truck. The asshole who left it even went so far as to stamp and design (I kid you not) a sweet little note and attach it with a button and curly cue ribbon.


My husband is the only idiot on this damn block who scoops his dog's poop. He has been doing it for the past seven miserable years. Every other schmuck who lives here walks their damn dogs down to the end of the cul-de-sac, into our yard, makes them take a squat, and my husband has to pick up after them as well. This is what we get for being courteous.

I have a pretty good idea who did it. Ironically, they just let their damn pit bull run all over the neighborhood terrorizing all the children and shitting all over our yards. WHEN will my husband realize that we need to move? I hate this place.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you have to stay in TX right now maybe you all could at least move into a nicer neighborhood? Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

What'd the note say? How weird.

New neighborhood, for sure.

kelly jeanie said...

My first thought was, "That's crappy." Please don't throw the bag o' poop at me for my tasteless pun.

Seriously, that stinks. Oh, I did it again!

SERIOUSLY, yuk. It's just not right. You are right to be upset.

Lori said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

That is so awful, I can hardly believe it. I don't blame you for hating it there...at least in that neighborhood.

Two of my brothers live in TX, and it seems pretty nice where they are...you guys just need to get the hell out of that neighborhood (obviously).

Do you not have an HOA that can do anything about the neighborhood assholes?? Just a thought.

(((hugs))) I would put the house on the market myself if it were me.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I'm sorry that happened to you. Maybe this will help your hubby to realize this isn't the neighborhood for you. We had neighbors that let their Rottweiler (sp?) run wild all over our neighborhood. I used to call the animal wellfare people on them all the time - we have leash laws. Maybe you could try that too? Hope things get better.

Lynsey said...

Wow, if you know who did it, box it up and fed ex it right back to them. Assholes.

Michelle said...

Wow! I'm speechless! I can't believe neighbors would do something like that! I agree with Lynsey's suggestion too! And I'm sorry that happened.

L said...

That totally sucks.
I have no other words.

Dose Pharmacy said...

Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.