Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I Am Tired of Hearing
1. When's your baby due?

2. Do you know what you're having?

3. I have a friend with a birthday in April.

4. Third times the charm.

5. I hope you have a girl.

6. Aren't you hoping for a girl?

7. Are you going to try for a girl right away if this turns out to be a boy?

8. Gee, three kids, you're really going to have your hands full.

9. Don't be too sad if you have another boy, you can always have another.

10. I am so glad I have one of each, the perfect family.

11. Those boys need a sister.

12. I would kill myself if I had three boys.

13. I have a cousin who lives in Richmond, do you know him?


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


13 comments:

Amie said...

LOL, I understand.

Becky said...

I've been there, done that 3 times as well. Another one I got tired of hearing? You're still pregnant?

My TT is up

Sparky Duck said...

LOL, well for me, #12 is probably true, boys can be so bad

jennyr said...

hahahaha! funny! i totally understand what you feel...it becomes so irritating if you hear it all the time...

Anonymous said...

oh btw, here's my link for the TT!

Mama Duck said...

People just don't think!! I got all kinds of stupid comments, thankfully I didn't get too huge with my little guy and the work outfit was baggy, so I didn't have to put up with it for too long (plus I was behind a desk LOL). Too bad it doesn't stop when baby is born, people always have annoying comments for babies too (and toddlers *sigh*).

Lil' Duck Duck

Caylynn said...

LOL! People do say the dumbest things, don't they? It's like they talk before they think. I would be sick of hearing those too!

Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

I have 3 boys and it is AWESOME! Peeple R dum :)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Well? DO you know the cousin in Richmond???

Lisa said...

I was always sure I wanted girls, or at the very least, one of each. Now I have one boy and know that I'd be completely happy with two boys. He's just such a great little guy.

I don't, however, think I could stand not knowing for 9 whole months!

Raggedy said...

Hugssssssss
I understand.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Lynsey said...

LOL, some random lady at the grocery store yesterday tried to convince me that I was having a girl, despite the professional opinion that was already given to me proving otherwise.

Dana said...

I too, have heard all those questions (except for the Richmond one) It is rather annoying, I agree. I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! I can't wait to see the new addition. I'm so glad you're feeling well.