Monday, July 23, 2007

The Next Food Network Star

DO NOT tell me who won!

I watched until 8:42 last night when more Texas storms rolled through shutting off our satellite reception until exactly 9:04. The last thing I saw was Paul and Jag hugging on the sidewalk. So pissed! But, I have tivo and I set it to tape the finale rerun at 11 and sat down this morning to nurse and watch and it wasn't there. My, oh so kind, husband stopped it from recording so he could monopolize the television. I know this is so because it says "someone in your household stopped this program from being recorded" AAGGGHHH. OH, so much more pissed! It doesn't air again until Thursday night so I have to wait until then to catch up. After that we'll discuss it all, I promise.

This calls for urgent retail therapy......if only my husband hadn't locked my keys in my car. He better come home bearing gifts is all I have to say.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I knew that there was *something* that I wanted to watch last night!! Darn it!

I'll watch Thursday too, and then we can "discuss amongst ourselves" (remember that SNL skit??)