Friday, June 20, 2008

That Was A Lot of Diapers!

See that?



That's the last of my major award.

What was supposed to be a three month supply of size three diapers for one child, turned into an eight month supply for sometimes two children. Eight months! It was like the loaves and fishes, man, there was always enough.

Those diapers cruised me right through the semi-sorta potty-training so I still only need to buy diapers for one now.

So if anyone is giving away size TWO diapers, give me a shout okay? With two mortgages, I could use all the help I can get.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

What a crazy cool contest! I'd love to win it!

And sadly, I will never win a thing. It's just not my way.

Erika Jurney said...

Holy Crap! I'm so glad you won it ;)

I Am Boymom said...

Sorry, out of the diaper stage by a few years! We did 2 mortgages for awhile too, it was tough. Hang in there, and good luck finding more free diapers...those dang things are expensive!