Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stormy Weather Part Three

You know it's bad when Jim Cantore comes to town.

School is cancelled for the rest of the week and people are starting to panic just a little and since we're in Zone A, which means, you better get the hell out of here before you get blown away, we'll be leaving town. Again.

Figures we'd get the big one just as soon as I move into my dream home in my dream neighborhood fifteen miles from the coast.

Wish us luck or at least clear traffic.

9 comments:

Kether said...

I was wondering about ya'll.

Get out and be safe. I'm thinking of you.

Jennifer said...

Be safe. I hope that storm just fizzles. I can hope, right?!

Aunt Becky said...

Good luck to you all.

Hope traffic doesn't suck.

Sadie said...

LUCK!!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Good luck! I'll be waiting for an update. Hope your home and family are safe...

Lynsey said...

Be safe! Matt got out just in time! I miss you guys, hope you're all okay!!

Dana said...

I hope you guys made it to a safe place. I was thinking of you as I watched the news last night!

Lynn said...

Glad you and your family are out of town. I hope your house is ok! Another online friend of mine in Houston didn't fare well at all :(.

Shane H. said...

My prayers are with you. Let us know ASAP that you're okay!