Friday, February 08, 2013

Stuff

Thanks for the post Sherry!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Nope.  My parents found my name in the As of a baby name book and got lazy and went no further.   My mom had wanted to name me Sarah Denise after her parents, but my dad denied it.   They both agreed Andria looked better than Andrea so there you go.  

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

At my MIL's funeral.  Yes really.  

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Yes.  I have teacher handwriting because, duh, I'm a teacher.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

I don't really care for lunch meat.  I'd rather have a grilled cheese.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Two boys and a girl

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Of course.  I am a damn good friend.  

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

According to Jacob's therapist that is our family language which causes problems for the aspergers child who doesn't understand sarcasm.  

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Never

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

I would rather have oatmeal, but if I had to, I'd have to go with Froot Loops.  Healthy.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

I have no shoes that tie. 

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

I can be.  My boss said I showed great strength after the Shingles/dog death while husband was on vacation/still showed up for work debacle of 2012.  

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

I am not a big ice cream fan, I'd rather have a popsicle, but I did find a half gallon of Blue Bell Mexican Praline that I've been craving since they discontinued it three years ago just this morning.  If you live in the north and have never had Blue Bell you are really missing out.  

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Agree with Sherry......their attitude.  I have made wrong first impressions about people having a bad day.  

15. RED OR PINK?

Ugh neither.  Yellow.  

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

My every Tuesday migraine and the fifteen twenty pounds I need to lose.  

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Ezra

18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?

I would like to be able to get my children to do what I am asking without eventually resorting to yelling, but I think that's a technique they need to learn, am I right?  

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

none 

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

a blood orange

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Elizabeth playing Polly Pockets in the bathroom.  The dolls are saying, "splish, splash, splishy, splash" and another one is saying, "Oh no, you've messed your make-up up!"  This is her second bath today.  Free entertainment.  

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Scentsy french lavender, Johnson and Johnson baby wash, citrus fruit, my mom's spaghetti sauce cooking

24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?

Depends on the view.....I haven't found anything yet  I am so passionate about that I would lose a friend if they disagreed.  

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?

Beach house

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

college football

27. HAIR COLOR?

red and it is natural and I love it.  

28. EYE COLOR?

brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

sometimes

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Ranchero Dinner at Ranchos and Garlic Noodles at PF Changs

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

All Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler movies, except Punch, Drunk, Love.  That was stupid. 

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

yellow pajamas at 5 pm.  oh yes.  
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Fall

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?


creme brûlée

36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?

neither

37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?

television

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Let me check my fifth Kindle......Where'd You Go Bernadette?

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

I don't use a mouse

40. FAVORITE SOUND?

wind chimes in the rain and the video I watch every day of Elizabeth and Adam when they were 4 months/2 years just laughing and laughing at each other.  

41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?

80s

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Maine

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I am a damn good teacher

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Beaumont, Texas

45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?

League City, Texas
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?

a light brown brick which we don't really care for, but it was a 3200 square foot spec house in our price range so we decided to live with it.  

47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?

green

48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?



Sure beats coming up with a good blog post this week!  

Okay, Sherry, find us another one for next week.  ;)

1 comment:

Aunt Murry said...

Mine is up