Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas?

It's the first day of winter!

Brrrr....well, more like whew.

It's 85 degrees outside and I'm enjoying the weather my sweet little terrors babies.

They are currently painting an early Christmas gift of wiggly wooden snakes stripped down to their underwear while listening to Let it Snow. Don't want to get paint on their clothes, you know.

If the neighborhood pool weren't locked, we'd head over there for the afternoon. And you know what, if I can figure out how to climb the fence it might still be an option.

I could bring my radio and turn it to the all-Christmas song station.

That would be a hoot.

Of course, we can always go sledding.....



Hohoho! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Excuse me while I set up the sprinklers between our holiday decorations.

Happy Winter Solstice from Texas ya'll!

1 comment:

Crazed Nitwit said...

No need to gloat missy! Sounds like heaven to me. It also sounds like you know how to keep your kids happy and entertained.

Merry Christmas!