Friday, December 23, 2005

11 months


Adam is 11 months old today! I cannot believe in only 1 month he will be 1 year old....seems like only yesterday he was born. He is such a sweet and happy baby, always brings a smile to my face, at least in the day time! He can walk a little bit, stand from a sitting position, climb all the way to the top of the stairs and turn around and get back down. He babbles a good bit, can say mama and kee (for kitty). I have been teaching him signs since he was 4 months old and although he doesn't use them yet, he understands them. Some of his favorite things to do is play trains with his brother, chase the kitty, pet the doggy, sit in the grass outside. He is finally starting to get some hair and although I had hoped it would be red, it looks like he will have the same hair as Jacob. He is a Mama's boy through and through and I love that. I am sad thinking about how big he has become in such a short time, knowing he will be as big as his brother before long, but it is so much fun seeing him learn new things and become a little person. Happy 11 months baby!

No comments: