Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The First Steps

Adam took a couple steps yesterday. It was bittersweet for me.....he is most likely my last baby and I just want him to be a baby a little while longer. It seems like these past 10 months have flown by. Jacob's first year seemed to drag along and I couldn't wait for him to hit all his milestones. He was a preemie and I had high anxiety about all he could do or couldn't do. Now with Adam I just want it all to slow down and savor it all like I wish I had done with his brother. Adam, though, has been on the move for a while. He scooted at 4 months, started pulling up at 6 months, and has been cruising for a while now, I guess I am surprised he hasn't walked before now. Derick, of course, is gone until the 20th so he will probably miss the big steps when he starts doing it all the time. I guess I better go get the camera ready.

No comments: