Monday, July 24, 2006

Adam's Meme

Adam was tagged by Tracey's little one.....



3 Things That Scare Me
1. Waking up alone...I am finally sleeping in my own bed!
2. Loud noises
3.

3 People That Make Me Laugh
1. My brother always makes me laugh. We have lots of inside jokes nobody else understands.
2. Grandpa
3. I laugh when my mama kisses my belly


3 Things I Love
1. My family
2. Phoebe and Ezra
3. Mommy's hair...have to rub Mama's hair, it's my lovey.

3 Things I Hate
1. Having my face washed by someone else...I must do it myself. 2. Being strapped into the car seat, it is inhumane to sit like that!
3. When my brother takes those cool cars away from me.

3 Things I Don't Understand
1. Why my penis won't detach from my body no matter how hard I pull
2. Why my brother gets chocolate milk and I am forced to drink whole milk.
3. Why people talk so much, you can get so much accomplished by grunting and pointing.

3 Things On My Floor
1. dried up diaper wipes, I rescued them from the lonely box
2. books, lots of books, they look much better there instead of the nice shelf
3. a huge stuffed Tigger and Winnie the Pooh

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
1. Looking at pretty pictures of my brother and me in a scrapbook
2. Pulling all the fancy scrapbook pages apart
3. Signing my name to the pretty scrapbook pages while "singing"


3 Things I Can Do
1. I can use sign language to communicate with others. I know about thirty signs.
2. I can wipe my own bum while getting a diaper change, although my mom says that doesn't help.
3. I can jump on the bed with my brother


3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1. HAPPY
2. determined
3. gentle

3 Things I Can't Do
1. Talk
2. Have cookies and doughnuts whenever my heart desires.
3. change a flat tire

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. 106.9 the point
2. My brother sing television theme songs
3. My Gammy singing a Good Morning song on a picture frame of her...I carry that everywhere...I miss my Gammy.

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1. My mom when she says no cookies
2. My dad when he says time for bed
3. the warnings on toys that say ages 3 and up, come on, I can play with those things, it's unfair to make me play with all these baby toys

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
1. bananas
2. strawberries
3. Gerber cheese crackers...I ate an entire box at Target last week.

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
1. How to make the remote control work correctly
2. How to play the computer and Leapster like my brother
3. How to sit and ride on a big boy bike, wagons are so yesterday.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
1. milk
2. water
3. extremely watered down pear juice

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
1. Charlie and Lola
2. Go, Baby
3. Bob the Builder, Thomas the Tank Engine, and Jay Jay the Jet Plane because my brother controls the DVD player in the car....can't wait to do that too.



If your baby wants to play, go right ahead!

1 comment:

kelly jeanie said...

What, you can't change a tire yet? I bet your brother could at your age... ;)

I love that you can communicate so well without words. You sound like a real neat kid.