Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in Pictures.....

We are so giddy with Santa excitement our eyes have turned red.

Must. See. Santa.



Santa came at last! I'm not quite sure what that means, but I'm in heaven with all these tags and paper.



Now that I have all these new game cartridges, I no longer need to interact with any of you. Just let me know when it's my turn to open something.




Forget the toys. This new-fangled alien saucer thing is loads of fun.




Phew...what a morning! Are we going to do it again tomorrow?





Merry Christmas Ya'll!

We'll be off to our Christmas vacation at the sleazy motel very shortly so the blog will be closed for the remainder of the holiday season or until we get tired of all the family togetherness, whichever comes first.

Drink some eggnog for me!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pics, Merry Christmas!

Aunt Becky said...

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the vacation!

Lynsey said...

Looks like Christmas was a success at your house!