Monday, December 12, 2005

Little Prisoners


We went shopping last week. You know, trying to finish up all those last minute gifts. I thought I had been finished well before Halloween, but every year someone will remind me about someone else and off we go. I truly hate to shop here at the holiday season and this bothers me because I really do love to Christmas shop. If you saw the Hurricane Rita evacuations on tv then you saw what its like on the highways and roads near the malls. We thought we would take a nice family outing last night to a church near here that was having a drive thru Bethlehem, a great way to show Jacob the real meaning of Christmas. It was very nice, but we spent an hour and ten minutes in slow moving line to see Bethlehem for about two minutes. Seeing as how we were at church I was trying really hard not to get upset about it. Neither of the kids saw it, though, as they fell asleep half way through the traffic jam. Anyway, here are my beautiful children in the Christmas jammies that Jacob picked out. They looked much less prisoner like in the package. Jacob thinks they look like elves.

No comments: