Sunday, November 25, 2007

NaBloPoMo Meme Number Three

SILLY MEME

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Can I drive Jacob to school without brushing my hair?

2.How much cash do you have on you? none

.3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? floor

4.Do you label yourself? no

5.Bright or Dark Room? Depends, I like sunlight and refuse to turn the lights on during the day unless it is storming. My husband keeps all the rooms like airport runways after dark and I absolutely hate it, I prefer it at least a little less bright.

6.Why is there always a missing question?I don't get that....should I?

7.What does your watch look like? I have tons of watches. My favorite is a Mary Poppins watch I bought with my first real pay check, but it hasn't worked in some time, but my husband bought me a nice silver armitron watch at Kohls. It's nice, but I wear gold.

8.What were you doing at midnight last night? Nursing a baby, I'm sure.

9.Where is your nearest 7-11? We don't have 7 - 11 here.

10.What’s a word that you say a lot? shit

11.Who told you he/she loved you last? Jacob

12.Last furry thing you touched? Phoebe as she was curled up in bed with me

13.How many rolls of film do you need developed?I haven't used a film camera since I got the nice digital last year, but I did find an old disposable camera of Lauras when we were at the lake that I finished off and I need to have it developed, when I will ever get around to that is beyond me.

14.Favorite age you have been so far? 7

15.Your worst enemy? My neighbors. Horrible, horrible people

16.What is your current desktop picture? The boys in the bluebonnets last year.

17.What was the last thing you said to someone? Take your dirty clothes to the laundry room.

18.The last song you listened to? Just Like Heaven by The Cure

19.What time of day were you born? 12:36 pm

20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money? If I am at a place where someone is working I complain to them and get my money back.

21.Do you consider yourself kind?Yes, most of the time.

22.What’s your life motto? Leave my Elevator Alone.

23.Name three things you have on you at all times. Three pairs of diamond earrings.

24.Can you change the oil on a car? nope

25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? My college roommate died in 1999. Her mother and I have written letters back and forth about once a month since she wrote to tell me of her death back then.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

When I did this one (in Dec or sometime on Sadie Sadie Married Lady) my word I say a lot was also "shit."

We are so much alike. :)