I must have some sort of internal sensor that draws me to dangerous products.
First Thomas, then Sarge, now this!
Now how in the world did they inject lead into that squishy thing?
Seriously, that was my first thought when I saw it on my muted television last week. Lead, lead, everywhere, lead. I don't have a fricking clue what I'm going to do about Christmas presents at this point, maybe contact some Amish toymakers or something, but I thought I was safe with my friendly bumbo.
Nope. Apparently not.
Apparently some parents think it's okay to use them on tabletops:
Seriously, you need a recall to let you know you shouldn't leave your child alone on a high surface in that thing? Babies move. That thing doesn't have safety straps. Do the math. Never leave your child unattended. Babies 101, people.
Yes, I put my baby in the bumbo on top of the table. No, I am not a complete dumb ass. I never left her side during this photo shoot. See how my arms did not have the ability to clear the table of newly bought groceries because they were busy spotting her wobbly bumbo sitting attempts?
We love our bumbo. Mostly on the floor. With adult supervision.
I just hope it doesn't turn out to have lead.