Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Version of Writer's Block

Enjoy this because it took me forever to finish it!


My creation
Originally uploaded by andriawvu



You can do it too all you need to do is:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
Using only the first page, pick an image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker).
My Answers:

What is your first name? Andria

What is your favorite food? Fried Dumplings

What college did you go to? West Virginia University

What is your favorite color? green

Who is your celebrity crush? The guy who plays Jim on "The Office"

Favorite drink? Pepsi

Dream vacation? Bar Harbor, Maine

Favorite dessert? creme brulee

What you want to be when you grow up? a photographer would be nice

What do you love most in life? my kids

One Word to describe you. Mom

Your flickr name. andriawvu

Thanks for the idea, Sherry!

Photos by:

1. Octagon in circle view - Castel del Monte (Andria - Puglia - Italy), 2. Golden goodness, 3. P1010572.JPG, 4. Green apple, 5. Heheh Jim from the Office, 6. Pepsi logo 1970's, 7. The Bar Harbor Inn, 8. Crème Brulée, 9. LEGO Photographers, 10. Christmas Eve, 11. Antique Plaque-Mother, 12. WVU Stadium

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You lost me at fd mosaic maker... but I like yours.

Amie said...

That's awesome! Too much work for me though...

Dawn said...

Cool!