Monday, May 20, 2013

Questions and Answers

Totally stole this from Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes.   These are my kid's answers, but I can't wait to use these next year at Mother's Day with my preschoolers.   THANKS!


Here are Elizabeth's answers:


1.  What is something your mom always says to you?   No


2.  What makes your mom happy?   Seeing her friends at preschool


3.  What makes your mom sad?  When I keep getting older


4.  What makes your mom laugh?  Me


5.  What was your mom like as a child?   Just like Elizabeth, she played ball with Aunt Teresa


6.  How old is your mom?  100


7.  How tall is your mom?  Seven feet


8.  What is your mom's favorite thing to do?  Watch me at the park


9.  What does your mom do when you're not around?  shopping


10.  If your mom became famous what would it be for?   Playing with me


11.  What is your mom really good at?  Watching Bob Newhart


12.  What does your mom do for a job?   Work at preschool


13.  What is her favorite food?   Garlic Noodles from PF Changs


14.  If she were a cartoon character who would she be?  Stella from Winx Club


15.  What do you and mom do together?   Give kisses


16.  How are you and mom the same?   We love preschool and tea parties


17.  How are you and mom different?   Her hair is red, mine is not


18.  How do you know your mom loves you?   She was happy to have a girl and always wanted one.


19.  Where is mom's favorite place to go?    PF Changs

1 comment:

sherrypg said...

When Christopher was three, they did a thing at day care for Mother's Day. They asked each student to finish the sentence, "I love my Mom because..." My wonderful son said, "I love my Mom because she puts soap in my mouth." I got some strange looks when I picked him up that day. I quizzed him on the way home and finally got out of him that the "soap" was actually toothpaste. Sheesh...kids. I still have the little sign with it on there though. :)