Monday, March 02, 2020

2020

I wanted to post every month in 2020 and now it is MARCH!   

I missed this birthday and in two days Jacob will have a birthday.    I need to catch up.  
I can't believe this tiny baby is 15!

When I started this blog he was nine months old.

The days are long but the years are short.

I want to write something long and meaningful but, my goodness, life.

Elizabeth does golf and track and Adam is doing spring football and track.   I tutor once a week and work three days a week.  Sometimes in there these people want to eat and live in a clean house.

And sometimes:

Needless to say my anxiety/stress has been through the roof.

I love my current job, love my co-workers, LOVE my boss,  but I don't think I can keep doing it next year.   Last year when I did not work was the best I have felt in many years.    I can't take the medicines they prescribe because the side effects are worse.   Currently I have at least one panic attack a day and my hypochondria has convinced me that I'll be dead by the end of the year.   I have had a dermatology exam, a mammogram,  and have a colonoscopy scheduled at the end of the month.        And then there's the coronavirus already in TEXAS!  I write this because when I do I see how crazy it sounds but anxiety is a liar.

We are going to Colorado for spring break.   I am hoping I can enjoy it.

Adam is fine, BTW.   Glue and steri-strips for a week and he's back at it.   He passed out due to lock knees during football boot camp and since he was the captain he was at the front of the line hence fell forward onto the gym floor rather than another kid catch his fall.   It could have been worse.   He'll never do that again.

Maybe I can get that birthday post completed while I watch it snow.


No comments: