Thursday, March 16, 2006

Can We Build It?



Yes We Can!

It has been a lllaazzyy day here today and I am enjoying it. No school this morning with it being spring break so no lunch to make, no bath to take, no rush.....soooo nice. Jacob wanted to dress in his Halloween costume and since I decided we weren't going out today I figured what the heck? He has had that thing for 2 years and is about to bust completely out of it so he might as well enjoy it while he can. Even if we did go out I would probably let him wear it, I am in that kind of mood today.

My motivated moms calendar sits on the counter. It says that today I should vacuum the second floor, clip the children's nails, and declutter the medicine cabinets. I did declutter the medicine cabinets, sort of, last night in a hunt for a good headache remedy. It is allergy time folks and the sinus headaches have surfaced. I found a bottle of vicodin left over from Adam's birth and gave it a try....wiped that headache out in twenty minutes but I tell ya, I am so completely loopy today. I don't remember them effecting me this way last year, must have been dosed for a 170 pound woman since that is what I was then, my 120 pound self feels like I have been at a keg party. SOOOO, I am not a motivated mom today, in fact I have napped and played legos almost all day long.....maybe tomorrow I can double up on that work list.

No comments: