Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday, Monday




I actually like Mondays. It is the only day of the week in which we don't have something scheduled. The only day we can stay in our jammies until noon and laze around doing nothing if we so desire. It also gets us back into the groove after having Dad home all weekend. Now don't get me wrong, we love hanging out with Dad and he is a big help most of the time, he just doesn't do things the way we do things all week long. I like my schedule, it's not real rigid, but I know what I am doing most days at what time and since I do it all myself I can keep up with those things, harder to do with another helper here. Yesterday, for instance, Derick took Adam out with him to walk the dog and was gone over an hour. When they finally returned Adam began crying and crying. I thought he wanted to go back outside, but that just made it worse. Finally that poor baby went to his high chair and tried to climb in...DOH! We forgot to feed him lunch! I thought Dad had done it and vice versa. It's just easier during the week when I only have to keep up with what I am doing.

Here are the kids doing their lazy Monday things.....a little bit of Thomas on Sprout and Adam's new thing: dancing in the shower. Happy Monday to ya!

No comments: