Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day Out With Thomas



Well, we survived Thomas another year. The weather was nice and the lines were short, so all in all a good time. Adam wasn't as thrilled with it as I thought he would be, but he was quite adorable waving at that big train when he saw it coming. Jacob had a good time, he's always happy to ride Thomas and get a cool tattoo, but this year he spent a lot more time at the art table and I was kind of like, gee, we can do that at home for free, but whatever, at least he was happy. I think I deserve a medal for making it through the whole day without having a meltdown about the fact that I did not buy enough batteries for the camera, therefore getting only five bad pictures before the thing died. Oddly, the same thing happened last year so I don't know why it did not occur to me to be more prepared. Thank you Thomas people for overly charging me for this blurry Thomas memory, at least I have one semi-decent picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're so cute.

I have a problem with batteries, too, I had to start stroring 6 extra rechargable ones in my camera case.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Gotta love that $15.00 picture (or was it $20.00?, I can't remember,I've blocked it out). The boys look cute though and it sounds like they had a great time. Jason is a Thomas freak, so I think we'll have to gut through it for one more year.

Michelle said...

oh how fun! but how frustrating about the batteries and no pictures :( Look at how much he's changed since the year before!

andria said...

Michelle,

He was two in the previous picture. That was the first year we went.

Lori said...

AAAwww..they are SO cute! It really IS a good picture, and kudos to you for making it through without a breakdown. I would have FREAKED out if I had forgotten mine.

Glad to hear it was a good day. We really need to go to that soon, or my boys will probably never let me forget it! :)

OneHungMan said...

What is it with kids and body art? When OneHung recently visited Disney World, the "Disney Art" booths were always packed.

Amie said...

So cute! :D