So because I love you Amie and I also need something to write about here it is:
1. What do you listen to in the car? Talk Radio/music Radio/CD or nothing. Does anybody actually prefer silence in their car? We listen to Dora and Friends Animal Jamboree because if we don't we have to listen to a very hysterical, high-pitched "I wan Doe-wah" over and over.
2. Do you have an Ipod? If so, what's the last thing you loaded on it? I do have an ipod. I love my ipod. But the last time I loaded anything onto it was in May before we moved. Even though the itunes store is loaded onto my laptop, I can't buy songs for some reason. And of course everyone bought me an itunes giftcard for Christmas. I can't remember the last song I loaded, but I think it was Daughter from Knocked Up
3.Do you have a Facebook page? Am I your friend? I am addicted to Facebook. I love chatting throughout the day with friends I haven't seen in
4. What's the best book you read last year? Did I read a book last year? You know I did read the new Stephen King book and it was good but I can't remember the name of it. I also read all of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books and I loved them. Does that make me hopelessly immature?
5. What's the best movie you watched last year? Dan in Real Life. It rates up there in my all time top ten. I loved that movie.
6. Do you buy music online? Well, I did when my itunes store was working.
7. What is one brand you are loyal to? Johnson and Johnson. I like all their baby soaps, shampoos, etc. I even use them myself. I don't think the generic brands smell as good. I also only use Pampers diapers. They are more expensive than I'd like to pay but anything else gives my kids diaper rash.
8. Did you watch Lost last week? If so, what did you think? Lost continues to confuse me, but I enjoyed it because I'd missed it. I miss Charlie. And Claire. And I want to know what the heck is up with Locke and why he died under a different name. Or is he really dead?
9. What do you hope to accomplish in 2009? I hope to spend more time with my kids each day.
10. M&Ms or Skittles? They used to make a crispy M&Ms that I loved but I haven't seen them for a while, so without those I'd have to say Skittles. Sour Skittles.