Saturday, January 31, 2009

Amie's meme

Okay, I don't think she intended it to be a meme, but there was no way I could answer all her questions in the tiny space that is the comment box. You know, because I didn't want to monopolize her blog space like that.

So because I love you Amie and I also need something to write about here it is:

1. What do you listen to in the car? Talk Radio/music Radio/CD or nothing. Does anybody actually prefer silence in their car? We listen to Dora and Friends Animal Jamboree because if we don't we have to listen to a very hysterical, high-pitched "I wan Doe-wah" over and over.

2. Do you have an Ipod? If so, what's the last thing you loaded on it? I do have an ipod. I love my ipod. But the last time I loaded anything onto it was in May before we moved. Even though the itunes store is loaded onto my laptop, I can't buy songs for some reason. And of course everyone bought me an itunes giftcard for Christmas. I can't remember the last song I loaded, but I think it was Daughter from Knocked Up

3.Do you have a Facebook page? Am I your friend? I am addicted to Facebook. I love chatting throughout the day with friends I haven't seen in twenty ten years. Amie and I are friends. Do you wanna be friends too?

4. What's the best book you read last year? Did I read a book last year? You know I did read the new Stephen King book and it was good but I can't remember the name of it. I also read all of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books and I loved them. Does that make me hopelessly immature?

5. What's the best movie you watched last year? Dan in Real Life. It rates up there in my all time top ten. I loved that movie.

6. Do you buy music online? Well, I did when my itunes store was working.

7. What is one brand you are loyal to? Johnson and Johnson. I like all their baby soaps, shampoos, etc. I even use them myself. I don't think the generic brands smell as good. I also only use Pampers diapers. They are more expensive than I'd like to pay but anything else gives my kids diaper rash.

8. Did you watch Lost last week? If so, what did you think? Lost continues to confuse me, but I enjoyed it because I'd missed it. I miss Charlie. And Claire. And I want to know what the heck is up with Locke and why he died under a different name. Or is he really dead?

9. What do you hope to accomplish in 2009? I hope to spend more time with my kids each day.

10. M&Ms or Skittles? They used to make a crispy M&Ms that I loved but I haven't seen them for a while, so without those I'd have to say Skittles. Sour Skittles.

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

we're a devoted Pampers family also. They've never leaked on us once, and Brendan's never had a diaper rash.

I am still dying to see Dan in Real Life all the way through. I've only caught the ending which makes me think the movie is super cute.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Love Dan in Real Life-and Skittles-You are my kind!!!

Amie said...

I haven't watched "Dan in Real Life", but I will someday (it's been on my list for awhile).

I miss Charlie too. And I wondered how Jack and Kate knew it was Locke if it wasn't his real name? Because, remember his saw his death in the paper?

Anyway...If you find cute patterns do send them my way and I would love to make them for you! Or if you find some cute fabric, I might already have a pattern for you what have in mind.

Sadie said...

I might copy this meme for myself, I have nothing to blog about.

I think Locke went to see Jack and Kate under the new name to try to get them to go back to the island.

Also, I don't think he's dead, I think it's some weird trick. I hope. I love Locke.

I Am Boymom said...

I love skittles! We were Huggies people, my youngest would get a rash with anything else. Thank gosh we are past the diaper stage! Wayyy past!