1. Bathed my children nightly
2. Read stories to Jacob every night and made sure his teeth are brushed before bed.
3. Swept and mopped my nasty floors
4. Discovered moths and moth larvae (gross) in pantry and spent an entire day cleaning it out and wiping it down with chemicals so I wouldn't have to do it "in my condition"
5. Did all the laundry PLUS she ironed
6. Drove thirty minutes each way to my favorite BBQ joint just because I said it sounded kind of good
7. Spent way too much money on said BBQ and all my favorite sides just to make me happy
8. Changed all the poopy diapers since they now make me gag
9. Located coveted Curious George video and purchased it for first son making for at least an hour of uninterrupted clean/nap time
10. Wrestled Adam to sleep at both nap and bed times which is a major undertaking
11. Trained dog to stay off couch and away from upstairs
12. Changed cat litter box and cleaned it out daily
13. Showed up on my door step when she needed to be home because she knew I would have a rough time with these kids while battling the dry heaves and insomnia. I have the best mom ever!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants