Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let It Snow!

So....

I was going to have Dad pick up a pizza and a movie to console Jacob after, well, you know.

But then I figured, hell, let's have a snow storm instead!



Okay, okay, technically I did not cause the snow but thank you God for making my son forget all about being dissed by his mother because SNOW IS THE BEST. THING. EVER!

Christmas miracle? Just maybe.






And that was just the beginning.

My camera died before the other inch and a half covered the ground.

It was absolutely beautiful and so much fun.

I hope we don't have to wait another four years to see it again.

10 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Whew! Saved by the snow! So, did you find your keys?

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Great pictures!! Sorry that yesterday didn't go according to plan (do they ever?) but yes, I think God you sent you a little something to take the sting out. Hope you found your keys!

Erin said...

I'm glad y'all were able to enjoy it!

Lynanne said...

Hah! I guess that snowball I tossed your way really did have an effect. :) Except I bet next week it will be 60 degrees there and we'll have -60. :(

Aunt Becky said...

Man! I'm thinking of moving to Texas now! Between the BBQ and the lack of snow, I'M SOLD.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Love your blog! I have three boys,and one girl-well, the girl is my dog...
glad to see you are happy about snow...we're in Michigan, and I am sick of it already! LOL

Lynsey said...

OMG your kids looked so darn happy in that snow. How freakin cute.

Girly Stuff said...

It was great, wasn't it! Cute family! I hear there is a slim chance for some more snow next week...start praying!

I Am Boymom said...

Yay! Snow fixes everything, doesn't it? Until it gets to be about 6 feet high and kills the power. Not so fun then. Never happens in Phoenix. But now...it just looks awesome and so do you and the kids!

Aimee said...

Get out of here...Joshua has the same Bumblebee hoodie!