Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Foods I am Craving This Pregnancy
1. Banana Snapple
2. Hooters Hot Wings
3. Blackberry Tea from Chilis
4. Garlic Noodles from PF Changs
5. Limes
6. Grapefruit
7. The Chopped Bleu Cheese Salad from Outback but I can't have blue cheese....AGH!
8. Peanut Butter
9. Pepsi
10. Did I say Banana Snapple? Where the hell do I find the banana snapple?
11. Munchos
12. Ranch dressing
13. Monterey Jack Cheese over scrambled eggs
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 comments:

Amie said...

I could go for some Pepsi right now...

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

All foods sound yummy! I craved onions and pickle flavored potato chips. Check out this link:http://www.amazon.com/Snapple-Go-Banana-Drink-Bottle/dp/B00032I9T4/sr=8-1/qid=1167940033/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-2235944-6809419?ie=UTF8&s=gourmet-food

L said...

Dude! You've been to Hooters? Wow! What's it like?
I admire your list. It's very eclectic.
All I craved in my last pregnancy was Slurpees.

Michelle said...

I'm not even pregnant and you're making me crave some of those things!

Have you tried going to snapple's website and emailing them directly? Pleading your case of a pregnant woman who just has to have some banana snapple and can't find it anywhere - maybe they'll have mercy on you and send you some :) Hey it's worth a try!

Lynsey said...

your cravings are making ME crave everything.

andria said...

Beth,

You haven't been to Hooters? You don't know what you're missing. It is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is good (unhealthy) and the place is loud enough that the kids can act like monkeys and no one cares. You really have to try it.

Thanks for the link to Amazon, CJ...I did see that and am considering it. I don'tknow how much my husband would like me paying shipping on a case of drinks, but I will consider it my payback for the ski trip.

Michelle,
I emailed Snapple and all they told me was to keep looking for it. As if I hadn't thought of that already.