1. What curse word do you use the most?
I have to pick a favorite? I think maybe I should have added swear less to my list of resolutions. I work in profanity the way artists might work in oils or clay. It is my true medium.
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes. And when it's charged up I love it.
3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Who forgets those things? Although I would much rather to like to forget it.
4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I would love to be in some pictures so my kids will remember what I looked like, but no one else in this house will ever use the camera.
5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes. Under his breath usually.
6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Hmmmm.....I don't think so.
7. What is the first thing you notice about someone to whom are attracted?
I have three children who tag along with me EVERYWHERE. All I notice is them. If I didn't they might break stuff.
8. To what are you looking forward?
Our next scrapbook weekend if we can ever find a time that works for everyone.
9. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I just found the Rick Springfield concert tee I got from a friend who went to his show in 1982. LOVE IT! I also have a Brad Paisley one with his autograph on it. I just wish I hadn't gotten rid of the cool Journey one I had 25 years ago.
10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Last year when the little kids had a pukey virus for two days.
11. What did you do last night?
Made grilled cheeses, cleaned the kitchen, did two loads of laundry, bathed the children, finished the homework, watched The Middle, spent an hour attempting to get all children to bed and then finally gave up, let them sleep on my bedroom floor and went to bed myself.
12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
The opposite. Almost all of my friends in college were guys. They were easier to get along with. I don't do girly drama well. Which is ironic since I have lots of girly drama now.
13. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Jacob who decided not to brush his hair, brush his teeth, put his shirt on the right way or wear socks to school today. He makes me mad most every morning.
14. To whom would you want to be tied for 24 hours?
Does an extra soft king size bed with 1000 thread count sheets count?
15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
No. Just because I want to say no.
16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
I got it. A daughter. And I don't want to hear from people who think I don't love my sons.
17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
My mother is my favorite person. I would move back in with her if she'd let me.
18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 Mustang?
And where would I put all these kids?
19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
West Virginia, Louisiana, In the neighborhood across the street
20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Neither. That's why pools were invented.
Nope. I'm Not Done with the Wonder Woman Dress Yet.
14 hours ago