Tuesday, April 25, 2006

American Idol Tuesday

Here's the lowdown on tonights performances.

Katherine: She sang a Whitney Houston tune, and not that well. I couldn't keep up with her and it was extremely pitchy. Randy was right on when he said she stood up there trying to act bigger than Whitney but couldn't pull it off. I think she was shocked that they didn't like it, it was almost hard to watch her take that.
Elliott: He can sing. That's all there is to it. They really make him up better each week, he is having that Clay Aiken transformation going on before our eyes. I am interested to see how far he goes.
Kellie: I fast forwarded through most of her performance. I just cannot take her hick routine another moment. Apparently I am not the only one. What was up with that high note? Was she trying to yodel? No, dawg, that was just not good.
Paris: I couldn't hear the song for all the head shaking. What was up with that?
Taylor: He started off rough, redeemed himself at the end, but still, he could've done better. It was too big a song for him too.
Chris: Amazing how he can put a rocker spin on every song he sings. I liked it and he looked fine in that jacket.

Tell me your thoughts......or am I the only loser tivoing this show?

1 comment:

andria said...

You are allowed to take points away....I take some from you for the fact that you play golf! LOL

The peer pressure sucked me into AI. It's a sickness I tell you.

Paula is quite entertaining....I am still trying to decide what her deal is, it gets worse every year though. I almost want Eliot to be voted off to see her reaction.