But, geez louise, is Sadie weird! LOL
Sadie tagged me again and since I totally blew off the last one with all that bypass saga going on I figured I would give this one a shot just for her.
This mission, if you choose to accept it, is to list nine weird things about yourself and then tag nine more people to do the same, so watch out, you might be next. Drum roll please..........
1. I dream at night, at times, about my two college friends who are now deceased. When I wake up it was like I really was there with them and it takes me a while to figure out I wasn't. We are usually sitting at a bar, drinking beer, and having a grand time and then I will always turn to them and say, "Hey, you're dead!" and they say "yeah, but it's nice getting out now and then." Here recently they say "so, you're pregnant" and we all have a good laugh and order another pitcher.
2. If we go to a ball game or a movie or anything along those lines and they sell the big pickle, I MUST buy the big pickle. I am so thrilled to see that big pickle in it's wax wrapper I can barely contain myself, BUT, I do not buy big pickles at the store or eat them at home, no idea why.
3. I start listening to Christmas carols before Halloween and address my Christmas cards about that time too.
4. I will only wear slip on shoes. I even have slip on tennis shoes. I also only own one pair of socks because the need for socks is slim with slip on shoes.
5. I love vapo-rub. I love it so much that I am sometimes secretly glad when I get a little cold because I know I can overdo it with the stuff. It just smells soooo good. A girl on my floor in college would eat it on toast, really she would. That's plain weird, but I have never eaten it, just sniff it like a cokehead even when I am healthy.
6. I kept my kid's umbilical stumps.
7. I had professional portraits done of my dog and cat before kids. See....
and I have ones of them posing by themselves as well. That's not so easy with a cat.
8. I do not wear make-up any longer since I have not worked in over five years. I do, however, have a full drawer of lip balms and lipsticks. It makes me happy to come home from the Target with a new lipstick/balm and I usually do that about once a month. I have some in there that I have had for years that have never been used. I have never counted them, but there must be a hundred.
9. My favorite show ever is Homefront. I bet you've never even seen it. It came on ABC the 93-94 season and stared the dude who is in Friday Night Lights now. It was cancelled after one season and I was heartbroken. I still like to imagine what became of the characters.
Okay, the mission is passed on to: Shane, OneHung,, Lynsey, Michelle, Lori, Kelly Jeanie, Janeen, Mary Ann (who may have already done this one), and Amie, when she returns from vacation.
Can't Blog. Busy Summering.
6 hours ago