1. Adam was born January 23, 2005, not January 24 which is when my husband thinks it is. He is 21 months old.
2. He does not say a word, yet he is easier to understand then his brother at this age.
3. He uses sign language a lot. I have lost track of all the signs he knows, but he has one for just about everything and will make up his own sometimes.
4. His favorite foods are bananas and Sara Lee Blueberry Crumble bread. Never in my life would I have thought I would pay so much for a loaf of bread.
5. He smiled the day he was born. I am not lying, ask anyone who was there.
6. He loves cars and trucks. He must carry a handful at all times. His current happy pasttime is to throw them all in the dog's water then wipe them down with a wipe. I have decided that this is okay because I can finish dinner and possibly fold laundry during those times.
7. He eats chapstick while I am blind in the shower.
8. He has a hair fetish. Specifically my hair. He needs to hold on to a hunk of it anytime he is tired or cranky or upset.
9. He can throw a ball better than some big kids, none of that baby tossing either. He has the technique down and no one taught it to him, he just knows how. He's the next Marc Bulger I just know it. Mama always wanted good seats at Mountaineer games.
10. He still wears size 2 diapers and I think he will until he is out of diapers. He is extremely skinny and has absolutely no rear end.
11. He climbs everything. He currently uses a Little Tikes refrigerator as his mode of transportation, but anything works, the intellitable, a kitchen chair, laundry baskets. He will get to anything if he wants it badly enough.
12. He has really long toes. I saw them first in an ultrasound and was just amazed then and one of the first things I did when they brought him to me was to unwrap him and check out those toots. They serve him well through all his monkey antics.
13. He's a mama's boy, always has been, and I love that. He is getting more independent now, but he still seeks his mama when he's hurt or sad or not getting his way.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants