That Time I Had a Few Hours in Copenhagen
18 hours ago
1. Big Brother 7.....I have been addicted to this show since Season 2. I wasn't real keen on the idea of all-stars, but it's getting crazy in there!
2. My Fair Brady Looks like that show is over now the wedding was on last week, but WOW, it really made me realize that my marital relationship isn't as dysfunctional as I once thought.
3. Nancy Grace My mom got me hooked on her. I wasn't a fan at first, but now I can't look away. She's a riot, makes Bill O'Reilly look tame.
4. Family Feud Everyone loves Richard Dawson, am I right?
5. Press Your Luck No More Whammys!
6. I've Got a Secret Yeah, I like Game Show Network
7. Guiding Light Is Reva going to die? Will Jonathan and Tammy raise their baby together? What is up with Gus, man?
8. Pinky Dinky Doo Only because I am forced too.
9. King of Queens I like this show all year round, forced to now view reruns on WB and have heard talks of cancellation so I am getting my fill.
10. My Name is Earl It was funny the first time, it's still funny in reruns.
11. Paula's Home Cooking How can you not a love a show with two boys who love their mama so much.
12. The Office How did I not notice this show before now? It's funny!
13. and finally....Seinfeld If all else fails, fall back on the old favorite.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)