Friday, April 07, 2006

Are You Ready for the Easter Bunny?


I realize we have another week until Easter, but I wanted to share this picture of Jacob when he was just about Adam's age. It was the first and only time he has been to see the Easter Bunny. I am hoping to take them up to the dreaded mall sometime next week, but if the line is long, we aren't waiting. Do you think they have call ahead seating like Outback?

Our Easters are really low key here. We have no family to visit and aside from church we don't do much. We tried to hide eggs two years ago, but it rained and we had to bring them into the house and Jacob wasn't into it. We didn't even have Jacob last Easter. He was in WV with my parents and got to hunt eggs in the snow. My dad hid coins in the eggs and he was just interested in the money and I suspect if we do it this year, it will be the same way. He likes money. Anybody have anything special planned? Any good Easter traditions we could steal from you over here?

1 comment:

Shane H. said...

Hey...thanks for stopping by my blog! (shaneshares.blogspot.com) It's great to hear from a fellow Mountaineer. My brother lives in TX as well. He's in the Air Force and is stationed in Abilene. I hope you'll stop back by when you can. I enjoyed reading about your two little guys as well. Take care.