Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday!

I was so excited for a three day weekend, thinking I would have all this free time to relax and sleep late. Uh, not so much. It is beginning just like every other day except now I have one more person to wait on. Adam is doing much better, thank you all for your good thoughts and wishes, but now my big baby husband has decided he has "it" and is still in bed. So much for lounging in the hammock with my library book. What WAS I thinking? I shouldn't knock the husband, but it is so funny how as soon as he finds one of the kids is sick, he is also. In January he was just SO sick, he must have caught something from Adam, yet Adam had an ear infection that wasn't contagious. It is so typical that when I told my mom yesterday that Adam was sick she asked if Derick was sick too. Now he may actually feel badly, but I am starting to think it is more stress related as in "OH Dear I have to spend three days with these kids, what will I do" rather than full out sick. So it looks like I have a full weekend ahead of me...probably not the beach and egg hunts and showers alone as I had pictured, but fetching water and taking temperatures. I leave with you with this lovely picture of me and my sister on Easter Sunday 1973...we were the same ages, almost, as Jacob and Adam. Have a great Easter all !

No comments: