Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Beware...shameless bragging below

As I have mentioned before, Jacob is into the art thing the past couple of weeks. It is actually quite interesting for me to see as I couldn't even get him to pick up a crayon/marker until a few months ago. I was beginning to worry a little when I would see pictures hanging on the walls at school of elaborate drawings next to Jacob's three second scribble masterpieces. The first thing he does when he returns from school now is get his paper and markers and get to work. He can sit at the table for hours at a time. This latest project is a letter for his friend. He wanted to write about it last night as I was preparing dinner but I did not have time to spell for him so he did it himself. It says: "Wake Up, Bill and Ben" Can you see that? I am so proud of my big boy I can hardly contain myself! He did that ALL BY HIMSELF and you (well, I) can actually read it! I can't wait to see what he does next!

1 comment:

Celeste Creates said...

way too exciting - i love to watch em learn