Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Snippets




I thought this was a good picture of Jacob so I wanted to share it. It is so hard to get a good one of him these days, he is in some sort of phase where he tries too hard to smile and then he ends up looking like he is constipated or about to puke. We spent the morning outside having a yard sale. We cleared out a lot of junk and just returned from the resale store where we unloaded the rest on them. We will finally be able to park both cars in the garage again! I wonder how long it will take to junk the place up again?

As my husband was setting up for the big sale, he found a gold Lexus parked in front of our home with the drivers door open and the radio playing. He didn't pay it much mind at first, but it stayed for a while so he went over and found a guy passed out drunk, hanging half out of the car. He tried to wake him to see if he was allright without a response at first, but finally the guy came to, stared at my husband, mumbled something, and passed right back out. That's the way to sell your stuff! Step right up folks, please step over the drunk dude in the way. He did finally drive away but I wonder what he was doing there and where he had been to end up like that. April Fools Indeed!

1 comment:

andria said...

Oh Dear Lord, there aren't any on the way. I have my hands full with these two. I would love to have more, I am just not ready and I think I will be too old by the time I am. I think two is my limit. Hope your weekend is going well.