Wednesday, April 15, 2020

32

The weather in South Texas has been beautiful.  At least there is that.   

I bought myself a lounge chair and have been enjoying it in the sunshine.  

Those are my daytime pajamas.  

I consider myself fairly introverted but I have been needing to feel part of something so I moved my chair out front so I could at least see cars go by (way too many cars).

I just moved it out back again.

Our neighbors are freaking idiots.   

I was sitting pretty close to my front door and damn if a lady on a bicycle didn't drive right on up my sidewalk which is TOO CLOSE.  She could have crossed the street when she saw someone but, nope.    Then there is a man who apparently can't do zoom calls in his home so he stands right out in front of my house to do them.   Today he was TOO CLOSE.

  I watch people pass each other and no one moves, there are two sides of the street dingbats!  Some actually stand out there and chat!   

My next door neighbor walked out her front door and instead of using her sidewalk, she walked through my yard to get to her car.  She probably walked within three feet of me.   WTF?   

So I decided it wasn't worth it because seeing these dumbasses just makes me want to move and the backyard seems like a safer place.  

How in hell will we function when they say it's all open?   There will still be virus.    

Safe to assume I am a germaphobe now.

No comments: