Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Big Day


Jacob woke up at 6 am asking if he was any taller and singing "Sweet Home Alabama". Every year I decorate a Thomas cake for him and we eat it for breakfast. I was wiped out last night and didn't do any frosting so he helped me early before Dad and Adam woke up. I totally forgot how to make the decorator bags so I just ended up smearing the frosting on with a knife, not a real pretty cake but he liked it. The last day of four was fun. We played at the park and bowled and ate hot dots and french fries then topped it off with dinner at his friend's house. We now head to the TRU for the big party. I am nervous. Two more school mom's called and left messages yesterday, one to say they were coming. Yeah, like I didn't figure out that you spent 3 weeks trying to find something else to do....SO I told them 15, I have 13 who said they were definitely coming, that leaves me 2 spots for the seven others PLUS the six from church that I TOTALLY forgot about. I am hoping by not RSVPing that means no in their world. More to come later....wish us luck.

No comments: