Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I Just Have to Rant.....

Are people more rude these days or is it just me?

I decided to make a trip to Target after dropping Jacob off at school this morning. I love Target, it makes me happy to go there. Adam was in a spectacularly good mood this morning so we started out having a GREAT time! I found tons of knitting kits to give my neice at Christmas for 2 bucks! Anyway, I steer through the toy aisle to check out their clearance and find some things on a bottom shelf I want to see but a lady's cart is in the way. I kind of scoot myself in and realize I can't get in so I ask if I can move her cart just a millimeter out of the way and you know what she said? "NO, you can wait." I was stunned. Well I get out of there and went to the razors because I need razors TODAY. There were three employees stocking that aisle, or I should say supposed to be stocking that aisle because all I saw was a flirt fest when I tried to get in and find some razors. I was actually stopped by a teenage girl who informed me that I was not allowed to be in that aisle? WHAT? So I explain to her that I want a certain brand of razors, hand her my coupon and she stomps off and comes back with an entirely different brand of razors and then tries to argue with me when I tell her that wasn't what I was looking for. You have got to be kidding me! So then I finish my shopping with my happy guy and I start unloading my very full cart and a woman pulls up behind me, plops down the divider RIGHT BEHIND my four things I managed to get up there and starts unloading. I tried to explain to her,very nicely I might add, that I still had tons of stuff to put up on the belt, but she couldn't hear me for talking on her cell phone the whole time. Even the cashier tried to get her to stop but she never paid attention. I had to hand everything to the cashier one at a time because she had finally taken up the entire check out line. Unbelievable! On a brighter note, I totally love old people! Every senior citizen in the place stopped and played with my sweet boy and he loved it. Most of them thought he was a girl, even though he was dressed head to toe in blue, but I was so grateful to see some friendly attitude. Well, gotta go hit the Walmart so I can find some razors, hope it goes better there.

No comments: