Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another First.....

As if I didn't have enough milestone occasions here, we took Adam to have his first haircut last night.



Before....








During.....










After.....






Well, almost after. He didn't actually get the haircut completed as he decided he had enough, threw a fit and flung himself into my arms. The back looks good, but it's still long in the front, kind of your reverse mullet going on where we have to do the comb over to keep it out of eyes. He enjoyed it at first, the cool car to sit in, Go Diego Go on the tube, but DANG did it take forever for that girl to cut his hair. If she had been a little speedier I think she could have finished, but who can blame a one year old for not wanting to sit still for fifteen minutes? Now he looks like such a little boy, so sweet, but I miss my baby. No more milestones for a while, I hope. Erin informs me that her son, who is only 1 month older than Jacob, lost a tooth yesterday and may lose another soon. I cannot even go there right now. Please, please, please no loose teeth for a while!

4 comments:

Amie said...

Sounds like its been busy around your house! I love the haircut, and congrats to the new kindergartner (and hugs for mom) :D

Michelle said...

Oh how cute! I wish they had a cool kids salon like that where we live! Kayla is 3 and still doesn't like to sit still for hair cuts!

Lynsey said...

Oh you poor thing, your babies are growing up soooo fast! It must be so hard on a Mom to see such precious time fly. You seem to be handling it well though...I've seen mothers who refuse to let go and will breastfeed until their children have a full set of teeth. So, you're doing just fine.

OneHungMan said...

It was haircut night at the Hung residence the other night...amazing how much the little one don't enjoy the whole experience.

Like your's, YoungHung was fine for a few minutes, then all hell broke loose.