1. Sonic Drive-In
2. Crystal Beach
3. Spring time in February
4. Barbecue, specifically Central Texas BBQ, but it's all good.
5. Central Time Zone.....I can see my shows AND still be in bed by ten. Sweet.
6. Boudin.....I LOVE boudin and they don't even know what it is in Ohio.
7. Jacob's school or more specifically, I would miss him going to that school, the teacher is working wonders with him.
8. My library and my library ladies who love my boys like their own.
9. The lake....that's a big one. I love the lake and would have a hard time not being able to go there every couple of months.
10. My other Mamas....this I need to explain. I grew up east of here and spent time with my mom's friend's kids and spent nights with them etc. You know, basic kid stuff, well, I loved those women like my own mom or at least very close aunts, and those same women have been with me now as an adult since we moved here through the births of my kids and each one of their birthdays just like good aunties should do. It will be hard, HARD, to have another kid without them coming over to lavish love on him.
11. Erin...we may never be this close, distance wise, again.
12. My OB, God love him. He has the worst bedside manner in the free world, but he knows how to cut on my dotted lines and I don't want to have to fill someone else in on all my bodily malfunctions and birthing quirks.
13. Mexican Food! Real Mexican Food, not that Chi-Chis crap. Mi Casita, Dos Mas, Casa Ole, that dive in La Porte that I can't remember the name
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants