Thursday, December 21, 2006

Santa is Coming......

I think we are off to begin the Christmas festivities today. The dad is still on call because although he covers for others all the time no one will do it for him so he gets the house to himself for the next three days. He is trying hard to contain his excitement about it. Yet again he gets more free time.

I think we have everything covered. Gifts? Check. Clothes packed? Check. Laptop? Charged and ready to go. You may hear from me in the coming days, but don't hold your breath. I am going to the land of slow dial up so we shall see how it goes.







I leave you with last year's Santa photo as the scanner is completely beyond repair.

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Buon Natale! Yada, yada, yada........

2 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have safe trip and a wonderful time!

Michelle said...

sorry you have to make this trip alone without hubby along! But I am glad you're going to still be able to spend Christmas with your sister and the rest of your family. Safe travels and a Merry Christmas to you!