Janeen tagged me for this one a few weeks ago. I'm moving slowly these days......geez, can't figure out why.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
June 1997: I was teaching third grade in Virginia Beach and just finishing up the year. I was also trying to sell my cool townhome and packing my things into a u-haul because I was quitting that job and moving to West Virginia to live in sin with my future husband.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
June 2006: We had just arrived in West Virginia to spend a few weeks with the grandparents. I was vegging and loving it. I did nothing but hang outside by the kiddie pool and knit. Sometimes I would go out with friends and each one of them asked if I was going to try for a girl and I laughed my ass off after I choked on my beer.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. lemon or lime slices
2. white cheddar cheez-its
3. snow cones
4. a tall glass of ice and Pepsi
5. Spoonfuls of peanut butter
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver
2. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
3. Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks
4. 1985 by Bowling for Soup
5. The Goodnight Song on Noggin
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a ridiculously extravagent house in a nice neighborhood
2. Set up trust funds for the kids
3. Get fifty yard line seats to every WVU football game and tailgate in the expensive spots in my cool RV
4. Travel the US in the same cool RV without worrying about gas
5. Buy A Louis Vuitton bag for me and all my friends just because I could
Five bad habits:
1. Eating too much junk food
3. Complaining, I'm getting better on that one though....too tired to bitch I guess
4. I can't leave things on the floor, I'm a neat freak
5. I waste too much money on clearance crap at Target
Five things you like doing: (Not in any order of importance)
3. Taking naps with Elizabeth and Adam in the recliner
4. Watching Food Network
5. Playing board games with Jacob
Five things you would never wear again:
1. a strapless dress
2. white pants
4. bras, once the bre*stfeeding is over
5. a bikini bathing suit
Five favorite toys:
1. My Laptop
2. The digital camera
3. Jacob's Gameboy
5. Itunes and Ipod
Let me know if you want to do this one too.