Friday, November 17, 2006


I love the library.....one of my favorite places.
As I was cruising through the other day I stumbled across this book. I had never heard of it nor the author before, but the cover was cute (yep, judging a book by it's cover) so I picked it up. I am so glad I did....it's a riot! I can relate to everything the character goes through, except that eventually she gets a live in nanny which could so never happen here, but her frustrations and feelings were exactly what I tried to voice to my own husband back in the day. Just reading it makes me feel so much better like I am not the worst mom on the planet because I showered after dinner and did not enjoy all day scream fests.
Apparently the author wrote another book that precedes this one....I am off to hunt for it.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

I will look for it next time I go to the library! I love the library too. Books! For free!

And look at you with the new template! Looks good! ;)

the mystic said...

That sounds like one I'd like to check out. If showering after dinner makes one a bad mommy, I was the worst... some days I didn't shower at all during the "fuzzy" months!