1. a turkey.....duh
2. sausage, apple, and cranberry dressing
3. cornbread dressing (for my mom who dislikes my other one)
4. sweet potatoes with marshmallows
5. a green bean recipe I found in the new Rachael Ray magazine
6. Tracey's velveeta vegetable thingie
7. a huge bag of Reames noodles, I will be the only one to eat them.
8. gravy, lots and lots of gravy.
9. baked pineapple
10. my sister's super excellent cranberry salsa
11. an apple salad recipe I found in a Paula Deen cook book
12. apple caramel pie
13. and of course, a pumpkin pie
I always do my turkey meal shopping this week. I made the mistake of waiting until the week before one year and was practically beaten to death over some cranberries. So, I am off this afternoon, wish me luck.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants