Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Girl Names From Our List
1. Alexandra
2. Bridget
3. Sarah
4. Rachel
5. Paige
6. Natalie
7. Lisa
8. Ellen
9. Bethany
10. Isabel
11. Lauren
12. Whitney
13. Anne
No, Jacob's choice isn't there....it wasn't on our list.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we allowed to comment and vote. I like them all but I'll tell you the ones I love.

Alexandra
and Isabel

Oh Isabel is such a romantic name

Happy Thursday Thirteen!

........
| |]
\ /
`----'

My TT is posted and not a fetish. LOL Maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com

OneHungMan said...

Sydney

andria said...

OH,
My good friend has a Sydney so that one's out.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Quite a few of those were on our list! My hubbys first choice was Sarah and I liked Alexandra or Natalie. All good choices though.

Sadie said...

Hey, my real name is on that list! Cool.

But you're going to use the name Jacob picked right, if it's a girl? So we have no clue what it is and no chance of guessing it...

How much longer?

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Honestly? I really really like them all! I think Paige is one of my favorites, though. And It's been on our lists for about 8 years! But it just didn't sound so great with our last name...

Anonymous said...

i <3 names!

From your list I really enjoy:
Ellen
Bethany
Isabel

that inspires me to do a similar post for my next TT. Have a lovely day!

Shane H. said...

I know you've just been dying to get my vote, right? Well, here it is....Lauren! Next would be Bethany. Now, you can sleep better tonight, right? :)

Amie said...

Great list! I especially like Paige and Anne.