Every morning when I take Jacob to school, I encounter a Houston policeman in his cruiser who is dropping off kids there as well. For the past few weeks, this is what I have noticed from him daily:
1. He rides the turning lane a quarter mile to the entrance.
2. He double parks and walks his kids into the classroom, although we were told to quit doing that after the third day of school.
3. He pulls out in front of everyone and bypasses the line to get out of the driveway.
4. He rides the shoulder around others waiting at red light so he can turn right, although most everyone has their right turn signal on. He has almost caused an accident twice.
5. He weaves in and out of traffic, changing lanes without a blinker.
6. He tailgates everyone he gets behind.
7. When he does get around everyone he speeds up to at least fifteen miles over the limit.
8. He runs red lights.
9. He doesn't use the turn signal.
10. He drove through a corner gas station to avoid waiting at a red light.
11. Did I mention the tailgating?
Yep, Houston's finest really tearing it up on our roadways. Really makes me want to donate to their cause.
Can't Blog. Busy Summering.
6 hours ago