Friday, March 16, 2007

FYI....

If your child swallows a penny you DO NOT need to go to the emergency room.

You wait to see if it passes for a few days, THEN head to the ER if necessary.

Don't ask me how we are supposed to know if it passes.

3 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama said...

OH NO! We haven't encountered that one yet. We have enough with the whole food allergy/anaphylaxis thing. I can't imagine searching for it. Happy Hunting :)

Lynsey said...

Oh oh, that doesn't sound good. My cousin swallowed a big marble when we were little, and they were told to do the same thing...which was wait until it "passes." Wonder if it ever did!

Miss Hope said...

You seriously have to dig through poop? This bites. Simply because I know my time is coming because that boy of mine? If it can be done, he'll be the one to do it. Plus he has a big fascination with coins right now.