Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Find

It's Friday Find time. Be sure to let Mary Ann know if you played.


Has anyone else seen this show? When I moved back to West Virginia, so many moons ago, Derick got me hooked on this show. It came on late at night, when I used to WANT to stay up late at night, on Comedy Central. I looked forward to it each week and then one day it was gone, on to cancellation oblivion. I was sad, at first, but after a while I moved on to other fine television entertainment and forgot about my good show.

I was in Target last week (LOVE TARGET) and as I was cruising the electronics aisles in search of the NEW Thomas video, I happened to look down and "find" this on a bottom shelf! Sweet Hallelujah! I was absolutely giddy! Dr. Katz, viewed at my leisure, what could be better? Oh Dr. Katz, how I have missed you.

No comments: