Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tagged....

I talked the Daddy into taking Jacob to this afternoon's party, so I have some time to figure out this brand spanking new laptop so I am going to make my first post on it this ABC meme from Kelly's blog.

Accent: Southern, with some yankee dialect mixed in...I say ya'll and fixin' to, but I also say soda pop and we warsh the clothes.
Bible Book that I like: The verse James 1:17 comes to mind because we put it on Adam's birth announcement. Every good and perfect gift is from above.
Chore I don't care for: Cleaning out the litter box
Dog or Cat: I have both, but I am partial to the cat, she doesn't stink as bad.
Essential Electronics: my tivo
Favorite cologne: I don't wear cologne.
gold or silver: gold
Handbag I carry most often: my blue diaper bag
Insomnia: at least twice a week
Job Title: Mom
Kids: Two boys, love em dearly
Living Arrangements: In a crappy house, in a crappy neighborhood
Most Admirable Trait: I am a good cook, is that a trait?
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I was a really good kid, we had to be living with my parents, they didn't tolerate misbehavior. As a teenager, though, I lied, drank, stole, and treated my parents horribly. I am soooo praying that I don't get a payback of that.
Overnight hospital stays: Just to have the kiddos
Phobias: I fear death and traffic
Quote: I don't know many, but I love "Chicken Pot, chicken pot, chicken pot pie!"
Religion: I guess I am baptist
Sibling: I have a sister, I rarely see her.
Time I wake up: whenever Jacob does, which is usually around 6:30
Unusual Talent or skill: That's a hard one....did I mention I was a good cook?
Vegetable you refuse to eat: broccoli and cauliflower
Worst Habit: I swear like a drunken sailor
X-rays: The typical wrist/ankle ones of childhood, but they weren't as much fun as those ultrasounds.
Yummy stuff I cook: Jacob loves when I make enchiladas
Zoo Animal I like the most: the otters

Just reading back over that makes me realize how boring I am.....Again, I tag anyone who wants to play. I don't have a mouse hooked up to this thing and I am having a hard time highlighting so I can link.

1 comment:

kelly jeanie said...

New 'puter! Fun!

LOL @ dog or cat...amen to that. :)

Oh, man, the Tivo is such a cool thing, ain't it? We don't have a Tivo but we have a DVR from our cable company and we loooove it.

I know this one was hard. I don't think yours was any more boring than mine, heh.