Friday, May 26, 2006

Take Me Home, Country Roads....

Well, I have cleaned, packed, and loaded the car. The dog is waiting patiently in the back and I cannot get him to budge. The animal police will probably come after me. I continue to search for the cat, who scattered as soon as I pulled the cage out. I am ready to go. The neighbors appear to be having a graduation kegger tonight that I am sure will last all weekend. I am glad I don't have to witness the carnage. Now we just wait for the Daddy to come home and we will be on our way. I won't have computer access again until at least next Friday, unless we find a motel with high speed on the way. I have agreed to stay two nights in southern WV with the in-laws, so please pray for me. Here are some photos of yesterday's fun fest to tide you over until my return to bloggerland. Have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend, folks!




3 comments:

kelly jeanie said...

Have fun!

Shane H. said...

Hey, southern WV? That's where my husband and I are both originally from. Born and raised there before moving on to Morgantown. Let me know how your trip went.

andria said...

Can anybody see the new posts on my front page? Everything I post is going straight to archives for me. This is the last post I can see.